Noble House was born out of our love of creating spectacular events for some of London’s most exacting clients.
Every dish is an event in its own right: the freshest ingredients, vibrant colours, balanced flavours, attention to detail and beautiful presentation all come together
to make every dish one to remember.
Our clients trust us to deliver, every time.
CHEF-MADE FROM SCRATCH
Lead by our executive chef, Owen Sullivan, our team create, craft and freshly prepare individually tailored menus for our clients at our London kitchen. We know where every ingredient comes from, so we know exactly what goes into each dish, how it tastes and how it travels.
SEASONAL IS SIMPLY BETTER
We cook with the seasons. Food tastes better. And by using local, seasonal ingredients, we keep our food miles down and our impact on the environment to a minimum.
THE POWER OF PROVENANCE
Our chefs source ingredients from trusted, local suppliers. Our kitchen is ideally situated just a stone’s throw from an artisan butcher, baker, greengrocer and wine merchants.
THE 5 NOBLE TRUTHS
1. No kitchen? No problem. We create at ours and finish at our clients'.
2. You don’t have to compromise on the quality of food at your workplace.
3. We bring vast experience of running high-end events for exacting clients into the workplace.
4. Our chefs use the best quality ingredients to create delicious, balanced dishes.
5. Our food brings people together, increasing engagement and loyalty. Happiness thrives.
NO KITCHEN? NO PROBLEM
Delicious food shouldn’t be just for those with big, shiny kitchens. We make dishes fresh at our place and our chefs finish them at yours, so you can enjoy outstanding food – kitchen or no kitchen.
BEING A WELL BEING
Enjoying great quality food together gives colleagues the time to listen to and talk with others. They bond and friendships are
forged. An environment of mutual respect, trust and belonging grows.
"NOBLE HOUSE PROVIDE THE VARIETY AND QUALITY OF FOOD THAT WE LOOK FOR IN A CATERER. THEY ARE BRILLIANT TO WORK WITH"